How to clean a Zizito products
Cleaning car seats
The safety of the car seat is directly dependent on its proper storage, cleaning and maintenance. To rely on proper function and good hygiene, please observe the following rules:
- Do not leave the chair for a long time in direct sunlight or in areas with extremely high temperatures.
- Keep the chair away from radiators, air conditioners and fire.
- Do not use the chair for luggage or other purposes other than transporting a child in the car.
- Do not leave heavy or sharp objects on or in the chair during storage or use.
- Do not use additional accessories for the chair, except those included in the set.
- Always remove the textile cover, following the steps described in the instructions for use in the correct sequence.
- Wash the textile cover by hand, with lukewarm water and a mild detergent – without aggressive rubbing, usage of strong chemicals and bleach.
- The use of a washing machine, spinning and machine drying is not recommended for the maintenance of the textile cover.
- Allow the textile cover to dry naturally at room temperature.
- Clean the plastic base of the chair with a soft, damp cloth without using strong abrasives.
- Always follow the individual cleaning instructions given in the user manual of the specific product.