How to clean a Zizito products
The maintenance of the crib requires the use of methods that ensure both uncompromising hygiene and perfect safety. To achieve this balance, you can consider the following recommendations:
Ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Always use a mattress protector to prevent moisture and body fluids from penetrating the mattress.
- Change the bed linen every few days by washing it with a gentle and hypoallergenic baby detergent.
- Do not use heavy chemicals or abrasives to treat any part of the crib or baby’s bedding.
- Do not use the cot to store clothes, cosmetics, toys or other items that are not related to its normal use.
- If the cot is textile, you can clean the fabric regularly with a special brush placed on the vacuum cleaner.
- Use deep vacuum cleaning at least twice a year to remove accumulated dust, allergens and contaminants from textiles and mattresses.
- Wooden and textile cots can be cleaned with a slightly damp microfiber cloth and a mild baby cloth cleaner.
- Hygiene of textile cots should be done with special care in the area of the seams, so as not to cause bleaching and / or tearing.
- Do not use bleach or other abrasive chemicals on textiles or wood.
- Always follow the individual cleaning instructions given in the user manual of the specific product.