How to clean a Zizito products
Cleaning of feeding chairs
Given the heavy and regular pollution, the feeding chairs need proper hygienic maintenance to maintain their appearance and functionality. You can use the following guidelines for this:
Ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Always wash the removable tray after a meal to prevent food from drying out and bacterial growth.
- Treat stains and food debris on the seat structure as quickly as possible so that you can remove them completely.
- Never use harsh chemicals or abrasives to treat the textile and plastic parts of the chair.
- To remove dried stains, you can moisten or pre-soak them for cleaning without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Always remove the upholstery and seat belts following the complete sequence of instructions described in the instructions for use.
- You can clean the removed upholstery and belts by hand – with lukewarm water and a mild detergent.
- Do not use machine cleaning, spinning and drying to avoid damaging the materials.
- Do not squeeze the upholstery by twisting it and let it dry at room temperature, if possible without direct sunlight.
- Treat the main supporting structure of the chair only with a damp cloth and a mild detergent, so as not to damage the colors and materials.
- Always follow the individual cleaning instructions given in the user manual of the specific product.