How to clean a Zizito products
The textile elements and the main supporting structure of the tricycle require certain maintenance in order to maintain good function and hygiene. Ongoing and special care for vehicle hygiene includes:
Ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Remove more serious accumulations of dust, mud or dirt from the tires, construction and textile parts of the scooter in a timely manner.
- Remove stains from food, body fluids and beverages as soon as possible after occurrence to avoid staining and bacterial buildup.
- Store the tricycle in a dry place out of direct sunlight, extremely high or extremely low temperatures.
- Do not treat any part of the tricycle with strong abrasives, bleach or heavy chemicals.
- Clean the main structure and frame of the tricycle by hand, using a damp microfiber cloth and a mild detergent.
- When removing the textile elements, always follow the disassembly instructions described step by step in the user manual.
- It is safest to wash the textile cover by hand, with lukewarm water and a mild detergent or detergent.
- Do not use standard programs for machine cleaning, spinning and drying, so as not to damage the textiles.
- Do not squeeze or twist the textile cover roughly after washing; allow it to dry at room temperature.
- It is recommended to keep the metal parts dry and protected from moisture, to avoid rust.
- Always follow the individual cleaning instructions given in the user manual of the specific product.