How to clean a Zizito products
Regular and specialized hygiene maintenance are equally important for maintaining the good appearance and complete safety of the bike. We offer mechanisms with which you can approach the task as easily as possible:
Ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Always remove dust, mud or dirt from the bike’s tires and mechanisms after use.
- Always keep the chain and mechanisms of the bicycle well lubricated to prevent blockages, wear and malfunctions.
- Never use harsh chemicals or abrasives to treat any part of the bike.
- Clean the reflective elements with a soft damp cloth daily to ensure their reflectivity.
- Store the bicycle in a place free from direct sunlight, excessive moisture and / or extreme temperatures.
- Clean the frame by hand, using a damp sponge and a mild detergent – without heavy and corrosive chemicals. To do this, use the soft part of the sponge so as not to damage the paint and / or reflective elements of the bike.
- Never clean the frame and mechanisms with a strong pressurized water jet so as not to damage the bicycle.
- Avoid getting the seat wet and / or other soft textile items from the bike under running water.
- It is advisable to dry the metal elements after cleaning or washing to avoid the formation of rust when retaining moisture.
- Always follow the individual cleaning instructions given in the user manual of the specific product.