How to clean a Zizito products
Scooters for children should be cleaned and maintained regularly to maintain both their appearance and their function and excellent level of safety. For this purpose it is necessary to take the following care of the vehicle:
Ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Always remove dust, mud or dirt from the tires, construction and footrest of the scooter after use.
- Regularly check the entry of external objects between the wheels and the brakes of the scooter and remove them in a timely manner.
- Store the scooter in a dry place away from direct sunlight and exposure to extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Clean the reflective elements of the scooter with a damp cloth daily to maintain their reflectivity
- Clean all parts of the scooter by hand, using a damp sponge and mild detergent.
- Use ordinary dishwashing detergent or baby soap – must be free of heavy and corrosive chemicals.
- It is recommended to use the soft part of the sponge or microfiber cloth so as not to damage the paint and / or reflective elements of the scooter.
- Never clean the scooter with a strong water jet under pressure, so as not to damage the fasteners.
- It is recommended to dry the metal parts of the scooter after cleaning or washing to avoid rust.
- Always follow the individual cleaning instructions given in the user manual of the specific product.