Frequently Asked Questions
The brand is headquartered in Villar Surglen, Canton of Friborg, Swiss Confederation.
All its activities are implemented in accordance with local legal regulations and quality standards.
ZIZITO Switzerland’s vision is to offer high class quality with a medium to high price range for distributors and end customers.
We achieve this with our special designs that reduce the need for energy use during the production process.
In this way we offer a unique combination for the market between high quality, low price and environmental sustainability
Our products for babies and children are tested and certified by the independent SGS laboratory in Switzerland.
– The SGS certificate is an additional safety test for products with stricter criteria than the tests of the basic certificates.
– Mechanical goods for children are subject to certification – baby strollers, bicycles, scooters, tricycles and car seats.
– For the issuance of the certificate, the performance of the products in stress tests and their compliance with the highest quality standards of the materials used, construction, design and mechanisms are assessed.
1. The designs of our products are specially designed to require less energy consumption for production.
2. The materials used shall be selected and combined in such a way as to be easily recyclable after the end of use.
3. We encourage all our customers and partners to hand over our goods for recycling after their life cycle in this form is over.
Logistics and delivery
· Our goods are shipped from our warehouses in Germany and the Republic of Bulgaria.
· Depending on the volume of the ordered goods, processing and shipping may take up to several working days.
· After sending, the delivery time is standard for the courier companies we partner with – Speedy for Bulgaria and DHL, DPD or other courier for international shipments.
· According to legal regulations, all goods without damage can be returned within 14 days of receipt, regardless of the reason for the cancellation of purchase.
· The replacement of goods is organized within the same period, leaving the condition for intact function and commercial appearance of the purchased items. An exception is the receipt of damaged goods with the delivery itself, when the replacement is the responsibility of the trader.
· You can read the full terms of return and replacement in our Terms and Conditions.
· When retailing, check the item for damage in addition to the packaging and if the latter is damaged, the product is replaced.
· In case of wholesale trade, in case only the packaging is damaged, an additional discount is given for sale with damaged packaging. In case of a damaged item, a replacement is made.
All items manufactured and distributed can be ordered from our corporate website – b2b.zizito.com
Our wholesale sales site is focused only on trade with businesses and distributors.
Our products are available for retail sale in many of the good physical and online children’s stores in Bulgaria, as well as EMAG Bulgaria, EMAG Romania, Amazon and eBay.
· The exact amount of the discount is determined according to the payment scheme, with the lowest price for orders that are paid at 100% upon receipt.
· The exact amount of the trade discount is determined and fixed by bilateral agreement.
Deliveries are offered anywhere in the world by prior arrangement for transportation costs.
· For deliveries in Bulgaria we partner with the courier company Speedy. If you want to receive your shipment with another courier, our team is open to assist in issuing a bill of lading and arranging delivery.
· For deliveries abroad we partner with courier companies DHL, DPD and others according to the destination.
You can load the ordered goods on the spot in our warehouse, which is located near the city of Sofia, as well as from our warehouse in Elsdorf.
All you need to do is inform our team about the day and the approximate time of your arrival.
· All goods offered wholesale and retail by ZIZITO Switzerland come with a legal guarantee of compliance with the sales contract.
· The warranty conditions for our baby and children’s products are fully compliant with good practices and legal regulations under the CPA, including the free 24-month warranty.
· We also offer an additional warranty of 12 months after registering the serial number of the product on our website.
The request for warranty service is submitted directly to the ZIZITO team, after which actions are taken to establish compliance with our warranty conditions.
Under warranty conditions, the defective product may be repaired or replaced with a new one at the expense of the manufacturer.
ZIZITO offers a special bonus system for additional discounts for large orders and loyal customers agreed through a bilateral agreement.
Yes, customer inquiries and orders are also served by phone, respectively in Bulgarian and English.
Each item comes with its own instructions for assembly, disassembly, safe use and proper maintenance.
It is included in the product package and is available in 10 different languages, including Bulgarian and English.
You can also see the instructions for use online here
You can see the price of the wholesale products by registering on our trade site – b2b.zizito.com or by receiving it at the request of our dealer.
Additional discounts for volume and annual turnover are charged individually for each client and are communicated with the team.
Each product has its own detailed description, which includes accurate and comprehensive information on weight, size, features, age range of use and technical characteristics.
Take into account the fact that each monitor can cause slight variations in the tones and colors of the photos.
You can see the products live in the trade network, in the stores of our partners: https://b2b.zizito.com/content/ot-kade-da-kupim-na-drebno.html
On our site you will find two categories of wholesale products – manufactured by ZIZITO Switzerland and distributed by other manufacturers.
They are divided into separate categories, and each product has a clearly marked name of the manufacturer.
Only mechanical products such as prams, tricycles, scooters, bicycles and car seats are subject to laboratory testing and certification.
Our other products are guaranteed compliance with all legal regulations and good practices in the industry for the production of children’s goods.
Strollers for babies
In our catalog you will find both transforming and modular strollers, suitable for all ages, and lightweight summer strollers, suitable for older children who sit alone.
Each product has an age, method and recommendations for use that you can use when choosing.
All strollers offered are suitable for travel, as they are foldable and easily portable.
Lightweight summer strollers are best suited for transport on public and public transport, as they fold in one go and are significantly more mobile.
No spare parts are available for sale, but in case of damage the products are repaired according to the warranty conditions.
According to the definition of the Road Traffic Act, car seats are divided into five groups:
· Group 0 – for newborn babies under 10 kg (about 9 months)
· Group 0+ – for newborns and babies under 13 kg (about 15 months)
· Group I – for babies and young children between 9 and 18 kg (up to about 3 years)
· Group II – for young children between 15 and 25 kg (from 3 to about 7 years)
· Group III – for older children 22 and 36 kg (from 6 to about 12 years)
In the ZIZITO catalog you will find certified safe car seats in each of the above groups.
ISOFIX is a complete type of protection system that mounts directly to the vehicle structure.
Tests show that it has a higher level of protection than incomplete safety systems, which are installed using the car’s seat belts.
However, both types of systems are allowed by law, and your choice should depend on the type of car and the budget provided.
The car seat must be replaced as soon as the child is out of the age or weight category specified by the manufacturer.
It is also obligatory to replace the seat in case of an accident or catastrophe, regardless of whether there is visible damage or not.
In terms of materials for construction, we can talk about wooden and textile cots, which differ in appearance, functionality and weight.
Folding textile cots are the most budget and flexible solution both at home and on the road.
· Each cot from the ZIZITO catalog comes with detailed instructions for assembly, disassembly, cleaning and use.
· It is the customer’s responsibility to read these instructions and follow them strictly to ensure the safety of the product.
· Assembly is as easy and automated as possible, so that it is not a problem for all users and does not require specialized technical skills.
The description of each individual product indicates whether the mattress is part of the cot set or is offered separately.
All cots are standard sizes that allow easy separate purchase or replacement of the mattress.
We offer high, portable and transformable feeding chairs that can be used alone or mounted on an adult dining chair.
The highchairs are used from the sixth month or when the child starts to sit, even with someone else’s help.
Eating outside the specially designed chair creates a precondition for polluting the home and creating wrong habits that over time become difficult to eradicate.
The most appreciated by users are extras such as a removable tray for easy washing, wheels for easy carrying, an option for folding with one movement and a function for adjusting the height of the chair.
Bicycles differ in size and weight of the main supporting structure, as well as in the diameter of the tires.
Each ZIZITO bicycle has a clearly marked recommended age and weight for use, corresponding to the child’s physique and technical characteristics of the model.
In our various models, we use counter, caliper or disc brakes, respectively, to make speed control easy and intuitive.
The bicycles for the youngest are only one speed, while for the older ones there are models with 7 to 21 speeds, suitable for terrains with different inclination and displacement.
We use materials that combine high durability with lightness and easy maintenance.
For children’s bicycle frames, forks and wreaths, these are mostly aluminum, magnesium and steel.
The difference is in the size of the base and the height of the handlebars, as well as in the distribution of the wheels.
Scooters for younger children have three wheels for easier balance, while those for older children usually have two wheels.
Scooters do not require any specialized maintenance other than the included instructions for proper use and storage.
They can be cleaned according to instructions, and their parts should be checked regularly for looseness and deformation, especially after impact or fall.
Depending on the model, baby and children’s scooters can cover different age ranges.
Multifunctional multi-product models have the longest period of use, as they have the function of growing with the child and adapting to their needs.
1. The stroller is suitable for newborns and adolescent babies, for whom going outdoors necessarily requires the use of a vehicle.
2. The tricycle is a transitional product that combines parental control of the stroller and the possibility of independence of the bike.
3. The bicycle is a vehicle with completely independent control – with or without auxiliary wheels – in which the drive is not assisted.
Most tricycles offer a hybrid drive model in which control can be both stand-alone and with the help of a parental control handle.
In ZIZITO tricycles, the parental control handle is quick and easy to install and remove, allowing maximum flexibility of use.
· All ZIZITO scooters come to the end user with a free 24-month warranty, during which all defects caused by proper use are eliminated at the expense of the manufacturer.
· Unauthorized repairs and modifications to the tricycle void the warranty, so it is recommended that they not be performed without contacting the manufacturer or distributor.
· After the expiration of the warranty, troubleshooting is offered for a fee.
In our catalog you will find a variety of entertaining, educational, interactive and decorative toys suitable for different ages and interests.
· We produce plush and rubber toys for babies, as well as fun, musical and mechanical toys for children of preschool and school age.
· Baby and children’s toys are for ages 0 to 14.
· Sports toys have no age limit, subject to the minimum recommended age for use of the packaging.
All our baby and children’s toys are made of materials with maximum hypoallergenicity and harmless paints, selected according to safety regulations.
Products for distribution
ZIZITO partners with many European and world famous brands. For more information, visit b2b.zizito.com.
ZIZITO selects for its partners only brands with proven standards of quality, safety and responsible corporate practices.
According to the regulation, the seller is jointly and severally liable with the manufacturer for the quality of the goods he places on the market.
The warranty for the distributed goods is serviced in a manner analogous to the goods with the ZIZITO and Zi brands.
Discounts for distributed products are determined by bilateral agreement with each individual customer.
Furniture for children’s and babies’ room
In our distribution catalog there are categories for standard furniture and upholstered furniture for baby and children’s rooms.
This includes cots, cabinets and wardrobes, desks, chests of drawers, sofas, armchairs and other items according to supply and demand.
Wholesale orders can contain just as many pieces and types of furniture as are needed for the merchant’s purposes.
The ability to create a whole set of retail products depends on the range and availability in the specific store of our partners.
The production of the furniture is in line with our vision of combining high durability and affordable price.
In children’s furniture, this is most easily achieved with MDF boards, which are easier to maintain than solid wood and at the same time stronger and more reliable than chipboard elements.
Cutlery and accessories
· Baby pacifiers and bottles are made of medical grade silicone and BPA-free plastic, so they are both durable and safe.
· All cutlery and accessories for older children also do not contain toxic substances and dyes, according to quality and safety regulations.
· In addition to plastic and polypropylene, silicone, bamboo, wood or glass are used to make cutlery and accessories.
In the instructions for use of each product you will find individual recommendations for use in a microwave, dishwasher and baby sterilizer.
Please follow these instructions so as not to damage the shape and colors of the selected products.
Used properly according to the instructions, all food related products we produce and distribute are 100% safe for use by babies and children, in accordance with our brand vision.